Frequently asked Questions :
- How do I Chromecast from an Android mobile device to a TV or monitor?
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen Cast screen.
We have tested and confirmed the common Jpeg and Gif images work fine. Other file types and very large files have not been tested.
The new code is designed to work on up to date fairly fast desktop computers and optimized for most all mobile devices. Many training officers like to use their phone or tablet and cast to a large screen TV for the best simulations and demos.
If you have any issues with the drag and drop behavior on a computer, try the classic site at https://freefiresimulator.com